Bhel Bhopal 2016-17 Online Application Form, Imp Dates | bhelbpl.co.in: The Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Bhopalhas issued a notification for the recruitment of Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma holders As Apprentice on the229 Posts under its organization. The candidates who are looking for jobs under the BHEL Bhopal may apply for Trade Apprentice under various departments for a period of 01 year for 2016-17 batch.
BHEL BhopalApprentice Application Form 2016
The Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL), Bhopalhas released notification for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer & Diploma Engineer Apprentice for the 2016-17, the candidates who are interested and eligible and want to apply for Trade Apprentice (ITI) posts on various trades will have to apply through online and offline mode.
|Discipline||BE/B.Tech (Graduate Engineer)||Diploma Engineer|
|Computer Science & Application||04||Nil|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg.||03||Nil|
|Electronics & Tele communication Engg.||13||02|
|Modern office Mgmt||Nil||20|
BHEL BhopalApprentice Engineer Form 2016-17
- Visit the official website of BHEL \u2013Click Here: OR Click Here
- After that go on recruitment section search for the post of Trade Apprentice
- Open the link
- Open the offiicial notification
- Carefully read the notification
- After reading the notification
- Click on apply online
- Fill application form
- After filling the application submit the application form
- Take a print out of application form
- Send the printed application form to the given below address with required documents.
1. Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
2. Applications for Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL will be considered separately.
\u201c Post Box No. 35, Piplani Post Office, BHEL Bhopal- 462022 (M.P.)\u201d
(1) Bachelor\u2019s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(3) Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
Age Limit:\u2013 The general candidate who is going to apply there age must be between 14- 25 years.
19.11.2016 Date for opening of lines for online submission of applications
09.12.2016 Date for closing of lines for online submission of applications.
16.12.2016 last date of receiving of copy of acknowledgement slip along with Self-Attested copies of prescribed documents at address \u201c Post Box No. 35, Piplani Post Office, BHEL Bhopal- 462022 (M.P.)
Official BHEL BhopalWeb Portal: www.bhelbpl.co.in
If you like our post, don’t forget to hit the share and like button. Keep sharing on Facebook, twitter and other social websites!! For More Updates you can subscribe my blog.