CBSE UGC NET Admission 2017 Online Application Form, Imp Dates | cbsenet.nic.in: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is all set to issue the notification for the National Eligibility Test (NET) July 2017. CBSE will conduct the UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professors both in Indian universities and colleges on the 9th of July 2017. The UGC-NET July 2017 application form can be filled from the April 2017 through ONLINE visiting the Central Board of Secondary Education official website. Interested candidates who meet the required eligibility have to apply online before the last date May 2017.
CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) July 2017
The University Grant Commission CBSE announces holding of the UGC-NET July 2017 examination which is to be scheduled on the 9th July 2017. Board will administrate the examination in all norms & will be responsible for all aspects. The UGC-NET July 2017 Exam shall contain 83 subjects & will be conducted on around 80 selected cities across the country on the specified date of exam.
As prior to the National Eligibility Test July 2017, for determining the eligibility of Indian Nationals for the eligibility for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professors, CBSE is going to invite the online applications from Indian Nationals. The award of JRF and Eligibility for Assistant Professor both OR Eligibility for Assistant Professor only will depend on the performance of the candidate in all three papers of NET. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply online before the last date.
- UGC- NET paper will be conducted in 83 subjects
- Examination will be conducted at around 88 selected Cities of Examination
- UGC-NET will contain three papers of NET
- Applicants must apply ONLINE on or before the last date
CBSE NET July 2017 Online Registration Form
The Central Board of Secondary Education is all set to enunciate the July 2017 UGC-NET curricula on the official website of the CBSE Board in specialization to the National Eligibility Test NET, the concerning all info comprising Examination schedules/ exam dates/ criteria of Selection/ Eligibility & other related norms can be seen throughout the NET July 2017 prospectus. Candidates should visit the official website for all related articles on the regular behalf. The applications will be filled online through the website of the board.
JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP:
Candidates qualifying for the award of Junior Research fellowship will be eligible to receive fellowship of UGC under various schemes, subject to their finding placement in universities/IITs/institutions. The validity period of the offer is two years w.e.f. the date of issue of JRF Award Letter. However, in case the candidates who have already joined M. Phil./ Ph.D., the date of commencement of fellowship shall be from the date of declaration of NET result or date of their joining, whichever is later
Minimum Required Eligibility:
- Junior Research Fellow:
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognised by UGC
- Candidates who have appeared OR will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test.
- Assistant Professor:
- NET/SLET/SET shall remain the minimum eligibility condition for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professors in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions
- Candidates holding Ph.D degree will be exempted from NET/SLET/SET
- The candidates who have passed the UGC/CSIR JRF examination prior to 1989 are also exempted from appearing in NET.
|Online Application Form Submission||April 2017|
|Last date for Applying Online||May 2017|
|Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank Challan, at any branch of (SYNDICATE/CANARA/ICICI/HDFC BANK)||May 2017|
|Correction in Particulars of application form on the website||May, 2017|
|National Eligibility Test (NET)||9th July, 2017 (SUNDAY)|
- Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 28 years as on 01.12.2015. A relaxation up to 5 years is provided to the candidates belonging to OBC (Non- creamy layer/ SC/ST/PWD)
- Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor
CBSE UGC NET July 2017 Apply Online
How to apply: Interested candidates will have to apply online from the April 2017.
Application Fee:- The application fee for General Candidates: RS 600/- & for Other Backward Class (Non Creamy Layer):- RS 300/- whereas candidates belong to SC/ ST/ PWD categories fee will be- RS 150/-
CBSE NET July 2017 e- Admit cards:
The admission card will be uploaded on the official website before the 15-30 days of the examination. No admission cards will be sent to the candidates by post. The candidates should download their admission cards from the website to ascertain their venue of the Test as mentioned in the Admission Card and appear in the examination only at the designated examination center
Scheme of examination:-
- The Test will consist of three papers.
- All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions
|Paper||Marks||No of questions||Duration|
|Paper I||100||60 Quest. out of which 50 to be attempted||1 Hours|
|Paper II||100||50 questions all are compulsory||1 Hours|
|Paper III||150||75 Questions all compulsory||2 Hours|
Click here to NET July 2017 Apply Online
Click Here to Download the prospectus CBSE NET July 2017
Official CBSE NET Web Portal: www.cbsenet.nic.in
If you like our post, don’t forget to hit the share and like button. Keep sharing on Facebook, twitter and other social websites!! For More Updates you can subscribe my blog.