HTET Admission 2017 Online Application Form, Imp Dates | htet.nic.in: Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2016-17, the detailed press released Notification for HTET 2016-17 has been issued by Board of School Education Haryana. BSEH invites the Online Applications for HTET 2016-17 in December 2016 & may apply on or before the 27th December at the website portal for Board website portal for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test. As per schedule the HTET Online Applications fee payment can be made by 30th Dec 2016.
HTET Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Notification
HTET-2017: The candidates fulfills the Required HTET 2017 Eligibility may apply Online for the Teacher Eligibility Test by ensuring the detailed Eligibility as given below. HTET-2017 Registration/ Application form/ Application Fee/ Submission Links/ Eligibility Criteria/ HTET Exam Pattern/ Admit Cards/ Exam Date/ Syllabus/ Result-HTET Certificates etc info is given hereunder. The Aspirants should read the detailed instructions prior to HTET 2016-17 Registration.
Name of the Department: Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH)
Category\u2019s Name: Eligibility Test
Name of the Test: Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test HTET-2016-17
HTET 2016-17 Online Application Form
Candidate who intends to be a teacher for levels (i) and (ii) (i.e. Teacher for classes I to V and VI to VIII) and fulfills minimum qualifications for both levels will have to apply On-line for both separately. Similarly, if a person who also intends to be a lecturer and fulfills minimum qualifications, he/she will also have to apply On-line separately. Candidates are advised to follow the instructions as given on the website for submitting \u201cOn-line Application\u201d for more than one levels.
HTET 2017 Eligibility
All aspirants who possess minimum educational qualifications etc as delineated in the service rules relating to the teachers of all the three levels (Level-1, Level-2 & Level-3) and also in these guidelines are eligible to take the test (HTET) which will be conducted for the following three levels :-
- For classes VI to VIII (TGT Trained Graduate Teacher)
- For classes I to V (Primary Teacher)
- For a PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)
For becoming Teacher for Classes I-V : Primary Teacher (PRT)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and Passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2007 notified on 31 August, 2009.
- OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and Passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE.
- OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed Or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Level \u2013 2 Classes VI-VIII: Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- A./B.Com and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education;
- ORA. /B.Com with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.); in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2007 published on 31 August, 2009.
- ORA. /B.Com with at least 45% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard;
- OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B. El. Ed.);
- OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year BA/B.Com Ed.
Level \u20133: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- (i) Post Graduate Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university and B.Ed. from recognized university; (ii) Matric with Hindi/Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary / Graduation / Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the Subjects.. (iii) Consistent good academic record
(FOR MORE UPDATES TAKE REFERENCE TO DETAILED ADVT.)
HTET 2017 SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATION
|Sr. No||Date of Test||Category||Timing||Duration|
|1.||01-02-2017||Level-I||11:00- 1:00 PM||Two-and-a-half hour|
|2.||01-02-2017||Level-II||2:00-4:30 PM||Two-and-a-half hour|
|3.||02-02-2017||Level-III||11:00- 1:00 PM||Two-and-a-half hour|
HTET 2017 Exam Scheme
- All questions in HTET will be multiple choice questions.
- Each carrying one mark, with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct
- There shall be no negative marking. Detailed scheme and structure for all three levels is as given here under-
HTET- Paper-1 (Class-I TO V) Primary Teacher: Duration 2:30 Hours
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (Hindi)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (English)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
HTET Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration 2:30 Hours
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (English compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (Hindi/Sanskrit/Panjabi/Urdu \u2013 Choose any one)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
Level \u2013 3: Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Duration 2:30 Hours
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (Hindi) (Compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II(English) (Compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Subject Specific||60 MCQs||60 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
Cut off/ Qualifying Marks:
- For all Categories except Scheduled Castes and Differently abled/Physically Challenged : 60% (90 Marks)
- For Scheduled Castes and Differently abled/Physically Challenged of Haryana Domicile : 55% (83 Marks)
- For Scheduled Castes and Differently abled/Physically Challenged of Other State 60% (90 Marks)
HTET 2017 Result/ HTET Qualification
After qualifying \u201cHTET\u201d the candidates will acquire the eligibility in respect of having qualified \u201cHTET\u201d. However, such HTET qualified candidates will need to satisfy all eligibility requirements as per Service Rules in order to become qualified for getting recruited as teacher of respective level in any of the school specified under clause 3.
- Starting of HTET-2016-17 Online Applications: Dec 2016
- Last Date for Online Registration: 27th December 2016
- Last Date for Fee Payment: 30th Dec 2016
- Date of issuing Exam Admit Card: 16TH January 2017 Onwards
- Date of Examination: 1st, 2nd & 3rd February 2017
If you like our post, don’t forget to hit the share and like button. Keep sharing on Facebook, twitter and other social websites!! For More Updates you can subscribe my blog.