Jammu University JUET Entrance Admission 2017 Online Application Form, Imp Dates | jammuuniversity.in: Takes cognizance of the upcoming Communication likely to be notified soon by the Office of the Dean, University of Jammu for Admission into various Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses for the Academic Session 2017 – 18 and would briefly state in the subsequent Paragraphs:
Jammu University JUET Admissions 2017
The Office of Dean is all set to release Detailed Notification in respect of Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) 2017 for Admission into Under Graduate, Under Graduate Professional, Post Graduate, Post-Graduation Professional and Post Graduate Diploma Courses. We anticipate the Dean to release around mid-April 2017 Admission Notice.
JUET 2017 Admit Cards / e-Admittance Tickets Downloading
The Office of the Coordinator, in compliance with and Admission Notice released by Dean, shall release the electronic Admit Tickets Minimum 10 Days before Jammu University Entrance Test is scheduled to be held. The Office of the Controller of Examinations shall conduct around mid-June 2017 the Entrance Tests.Results for Jammu University Entrance Test shall be declared within One Week subsequent to release of the Optical Mark Recognition Based Written Test Answers Key for the Jammu University Entrance Examination Test Question Booklet.
Criteria for Admission:
Admission into various Academic Programs offered at the University of Jammu, Main Campus / Offsite Campuses and Affiliated Colleges for the Academic Session 2017 – 18 shall be based on Academic Merit and Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) hence, Weight age stipulated in the subsequent Part.
Procedure for Admission and Scheme of Jammu University Entrance Examination: 2017
Jammu University Entrance Test 2017 (scheduled to be conducted around mid-June 2017) shall consist of Two Sets of the Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions comprising the Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type (JUET-2016), One for the Candidates appearing after 12th Class and another for the Candidates appearing after Graduation comprising 150 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions each carrying 01 (One) Mark and the Duration for the Entrance Test (ET) shall be 2 Hours (150 Minutes). The Contents in the Test Question Booklet and Weight age shall be as follows:
Jammu University Entrance Test (JUET) & Due Weight age:
|Test||No. of Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions||Maximum Marks||Weight age|
|General English (GE)||40||40||Academic Merit of the Qualifying Examination||75%|
|General Knowledge (GK)||40||40||Entrance Test||25%|
|Numerical Ability (NA)||30||30|
- General English 40 Multiple Choice Questions of Objective Type
- General Knowledge 40 Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions
- Reasoning 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- Numerical Ability 30 Multiple Choice Questions
For every wrong answer there shall be Penalty of 0.25 Negative Marks. The Candidates securing less than 30% Marks in case of General Category and 25% Marks for Scheduled Caste / ST Category shall not be considered Eligible for Admission. The Weight age, as follows, shall be given to the Candidates:
- Academic Merit of the Qualifying Examination 75%
- Entrance Test 25%
The Level of the Numerical Ability shall be of 10th Standard only for both the Question Papers.
The Level of Entrance Test for other components shall be of 12th Standard in case of the Candidates appearing after 12th Class.
Jammu Univ JUET Entrance 2017 Apply Online
The Entrance Test (JUET) shall be held for Admission into the following Subjects:
Post Graduate (PG) Programs:
- Biochemistry (Self-Financing)
- Biotechnology (Non-Resident Indian /Self-Financing)
- Buddhist Studies
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master in Computer Applications (Computer Science & Information Technology)
- Master of Education (M.Ed.) Education
- Environmental Sciences
- Food Science & Technology
- Applied Geology
- Geology (Hydrology & Soil Dynamics)
- Home Science (Human Development)
- Home Science (Clothing & Textiles)
- Human Genetics (Self-Financing Course)
- Master of Science Information Technology (M.Sc. IT),
- Master of Library & Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.),
- Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed)
- Microbiology (Self-Financing Course)
- Political Science
- Remote Sensing & GIS (Self-Financing Course)
- Rural Development,
Post-Graduation (PG) Diploma Programs:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Rights & Duties Education, (PGDHRDE)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing & Sales Management (PGDMSM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Risk Management (PGDBRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting & Finance (PGDAF)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Bioinformatics (PGDBI)
Under Graduate (UG) Programs:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) (Honors)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (Hotel Management)
- B.A. English (Honors)
- Bachelor of Laws (B.A. LL.B. 05-Years)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B.Lib.I.Sc.),
- Bachelor of Laws (Law) (LL.B. 03 Years Professional),
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed)
In case of Assistance, Clarifications, the Candidates are advised to log into University of Jammu Website www.juet.in.
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Press Click here on Jammu University Website for Detailed Notification.
Press Click here on Jammu University Website for Online Registration.
Press Click here on Jammu University Website to download e-Admit Cards / Hall Tickets.
If you like our post, don’t forget to hit the share and like button. Keep sharing on Facebook, twitter and other social websites!! For More Updates you can subscribe my blog.