Kolhan University B.Ed Admission 2017 Online Application Form, Imp Dates | kolhanuniversity.ac.in: Takes cognizance of the upcoming Notification in respect of Admission into Bachelor of Education Course for 02-Years Duration through Centralized Entrance Admission Test 2017 likely to be released by the Office of the Registrar / Chairman in April 2017 and would like to briefly state for the ready reference of the Candidates in the subsequent Paragraphs:
Kolhan University B.Ed Admissions 2017-19
Online Registration in response to the Office of Registrar Communication on issuance of the Admission Notification in respect of Centralized Entrance Admission Test (CEAT) 2017 for those seeking Admission into the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Course for the Academic Session 2017 – 2019 shall commence with release of the B.Ed. CEAT 2017 Notification.
Kolhan University – B.Ed. CEAT e-Admit Cards Download
The Office of the Registrar (OR) in compliance with the Office of the Chairman / Director shall release the e-Test Admit Cards for the Candidates. Downloading of the electronic Admission Certificates shall be available Minimum One Week prior to the Centralized Entrance Admission Test (CEAT) 2017 is scheduled to be held on.
The Office of the Controller of Examinations shall host a Centralized Entrance Admission Test 2017 comprising Objective Type of Multiple Choice Questions to shortlist the Candidates for subsequent Counseling / Viva-voce aimed at evaluating the Candidates Intelligence and Eligibility as well as to ascertain authenticity in all respects.
Kolhan University B.Ed Entrance Test 2017 Apply Online
Centralized Entrance Admission Test 2017
Counseling / Viva-voce / Oral Test for Verification of the Certificates and Documents among others as mentioned in the subsequent Part.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission in any Discipline Science / Commerce or Art with Minimum 50% Marks in Aggregate for General Candidates / Other Backward Classes Candidate.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission in any Discipline Science / Commerce or Art with Minimum 45% Marks in Aggregate for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities Candidate.
The Candidates of the following Background will not be considered for Admission:
- Those who have appeared for University Examination and are awaiting Results.
- Those who have received the Marks from the Cross List only.
- Those who have already been enrolled for any other Courses. In other words, No Candidate shall be / is allowed to take Admission into Two Degree Courses simultaneously.
- The Students with Anthropology, Geology, Philosophy, Sociology and Vocation subjects (CA, IT etc) as Honors Subjects.
Procedure for Admission:
Eligible Candidate for Admission into B.Ed. Program has to furnish / submit following Documents:
- College Leaving Certificate / DLC.
- Migration Certificate (MC) issued by the University from which the Candidate received his / Her Bachelor’s Degree.
- Caste & Income Certificates (if SC/ST/BC/OBC)
- Residential Certificate (RC).
- Three Copies of the Passport-Size Photographs.
- An Affidavit verified by Notary Public with regard to duly Genuineness / Authenticity in the shape of the Documents submitted.
Modality of Application / How to Apply:
Application Form may be procured from the College Office by making Payment of Rs. 500/- in cash. Duly Filled-in Form with relevant Documents as hereunder must be submitted in person or by Post to the College Office.
- Attested Copy of Matriculation from any Board of Secondary Education recognized by the Central Government / State Government.
- Attested Copy of Higher Secondary Certificate Examination / Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination / Intermediate / +2 Mark Sheet / Marks Statement.
- Attested Copy of Degree Mark Sheet / Marks Statement.
- Attested Copy of M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. Mark Sheet / Marks Statement.
- Attested Copy of College Leaving Certificate / DLC.
- Attested Copy of Caste Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC) and Income Certificate issued by a Competent Authority.
- Attested Copy of Residential Certificate issued by CO / SDO.
Kolhan University offers the Courses in different Streams as stated here under:
Post Graduate Courses:
- Master of Commerce & Business Management
- Master of Arts in Anthropology
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Arts in Geography
- Master of Arts in History
- Master of Arts in Urdu
- Master of Arts in Home Science
- Master of Arts in Political Science
- Master of Arts in Psychology
- Master of Arts in Bangla
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Arts in Hindi
- Master of Arts in Ho
- Master of Arts in Kurmali
- Master of Arts in Odia
- Master of Arts in Philosophy
- Master of Arts in Sanskrut
- Master of Arts in Santhali
- Master of Arts in Sociology
- Master of Science in Botany
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Science in Geology
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Science in Physics
- Master of Science in Zoology
Professional Post Graduate Courses:
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Mass Communication
- Master of Science in Computer Application
- Master of Education (M. Ed.)
- Master of Engineering &Technology (M. Tech.)
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
- Master of Surgery (MS)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.):
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Social Science
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Commerce and Management
Under Graduate & Vocational Courses:
- Bachelor of Arts.
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Technology
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor in Computer Application
- Bachelor of Science B.Sc. (IT)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Tour & Travel Management
- Mass Communication
- Water Management
- Music (Vocal/Instrumental)
- Chhau Dance
In case of Clarifications, Assistance, the Candidates are advised to log into Kolhan University Website www.kolhanuniversity.ac.in.
Wishing here the Best of Luck for the Candidates!
Press Click here on Kolhan University Website for Detailed Notification / Information Bulletin 2017 – 2019.
Press Click here on Kolhan University Website for Online Registration.
Press Click here on Kolhan University Website to download e-Admit Cards.
If you like our post, don’t forget to hit the share and like button. Keep sharing on Facebook, twitter and other social websites!! For More Updates you can subscribe my blog.