Diwali is the festival of Hindus , it is the biggest and brightest festival of India. Diwali falls in mid October or in mid November. In 2015 , Diwali will be celebrated on 11th November 2015 Wednesday and on 10th November 2015 in South india. People celebrate this festival by buying new cloths, by cleaning their homes , they renovate and decorate their home before Diwali. In India , it is not celebrated by Hindus only ,but also by Sikh , Jain and Buddhist. Diwali festival falls on the darkest night ( Amavasya ) in the month of Kartika. On this day , people do Laxmi Puja and Ganesha Puja and perform rituals. After Puja , people celebrate diwali by fireworks with their family.
Diwali wishes messages status in Bengali
- Aasa kori tomra Sokole Diwali te Bhalo thako , Khusi thako, subho deepawali
Kali Pujo rr Subheccha janaye sokole !!
- Ma kali tomader sob Dukho dur kore aalo bhore dik jibone . Happy deepawali 2015
Ae bar Ma Kali, Ma Lokhi r Ganesh Thakur Sokole Tomaader upore Prosanno thakug. Subho Diwali !!
- lokho tarar majhe nei ko chander dekha, tai to ei adhar rat, adhar katate mombati ba alor rosnay sajiye
dao charidik, suvo hok dipabali.
- soptomi te prothom dekha, ashtomi te hi, nabomi te halka chating, doshomi te
te bye, maa tumi ki pasan, chardine prem vasan, bazar total khali, tomar pujoi uron boson tubri diyo kali, happy kali
- prodip er aloy muche jak, sob kalima, notun vabe, ashuk boye sristir alo. happy dipaboli.
- Sukh sampada aapke jivan mein aaye,
Laxmi ji aapke ghar mein saamye,
Bhool kar bhee aap ke jivan main,
Aage kabhi bhee ek dukh na aaye.
- Jagmag Jagmag jalte ye sunder deep,
Charon taraf roshni hi roshi ho,
Meri hai duha yahee,
Honto par aapki hardam hansi hee hansi ho.
Happy Diwali !!