Guru Nanak Jayanti or Guru Nanak Birthday which is also known as Gurupurab is celebrated by Sikhs , they celebrates the birth of first Sikh guru , Guru Nanak. Not Only Sikhs , many Hindus and other Followers of Guru Nanak ji celebrates this festival.
Guru Nanak Jayanti or Gurupurab Quotes
- I am not the born; how can there be either birth or death for me? – Guru Nanak
- Let no man in the world live in delusion. Without a Guru none can cross over to the other shore. – Guru Nanak.
- Whatever be the qualities of the man with whom a woman is united according to the law, such qualities even she assumes, like a river, united with the ocean. – Guru Nanak.
- One cannot comprehend Him through reason, even if one reasoned for ages. – Guru Nanak.
- Even Kings and emperors with heaps of wealth and vast dominion cannot compare with an ant filled with the love of God. – Guru Nanak.
- Whatever kind of seed is sown in a field, prepared in due season, a plant of that same kind, marked with the peculiar qualities of the seed, springs up in it. – Guru Nanak.
- Sing the songs of joy to the Lord, serve the Name of the Lord, and become the servant of His servants. – Guru Nanak.
- I bow at His Feet constantly, and pray to Him, the Guru, the True Guru, has shown me the Way. – Guru Nanak.
- That one plant should be sown and another be produced cannot happen; whatever seed is sown, a plant of that kind even comes forth. – Guru Nanak.
- Alone let him constantly meditate in solitude on that which is salutary for his soul, for he who meditates in solitude attains supreme bliss. – Guru Nanak.