Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti Quotes : Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti ( Mahatma Gandhi’s Birthday ) is Celebrated on 2nd October 2015 every year. There is a gazetted holiday on 2nd October. Mahatma Gandhi was born in 2nd October 1869.
Mahatma Gandhi Quotes
- My Life is my message .
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- The weak can never forgive . forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
- Happiness is when what you think , what you say , and what you do are in harmony.
- An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
- Where there is love there is life.
- It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
- When I admire the wonders of sunset or the beauty of the moon , my soul expands in the worship of creator.
- You must not lose faith in Humanity. Humanity is an ocean , if the few drops of ocean are dirty , the ocean does not become dirty.
- There is more to life than increasing the speed.
- A nation’s culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people.
- There is a sufficiency in the world for man’s need but not for man’s greed.
- Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment , full effort is full victory.
- Prayer is not asking. It is longing of soul. It is daily admission of one’s weakness. It is better in prayer to have a heart without words than words without a heart.
- If I had no sense of humour , I would long ago have committed suicide.
- The greatness of nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated.