Figaro Olive Oil is one of the oldest company which is making olive oil in the market. You can ask your parents or grandparents, even they must have heard about this brand. Lets talk about the Figaro Olive Oil, how you can use it and how review of Figaro olive oil for hair. You can get this Figaro Olive oil from offline as well as online stores.
Price: Rs. 235 per 200 ml
I saw this product in my store room which has things more than 10 years old where I found this and then I asked my parents what is this, they told me they used to apply this on my hair when I was kid( 10 -15 years back) and it was to be very popular at that time as it didn’t has much competition. So, I started using it again and read my review of Figaro Olive Oil.
Figaro Olive Oil For Hair
Figaro Olive Oil main use is for hair. If you are facing dandruff in your hair, or you have thing hair problem, you want shine and smoothness in your hair. Then Figaro olive oil is the product for you. You can mix Coconut oil with and apply on your hair and keep it for 1 – 2 hour and wash after it. You can feel the smoothness and shininess with the first wash.
In winters especially, hair fall starts or you start getting split ends. Because of dryness, your hair becomes untidy, freezy and unkempt in look. Then few drops of Figaro olive oil proves to be a saviour for your hair.
All those brittle ends and frizzy curls make your hair feel like steel wool. Dont worry, olive oil can help soften your hair, making it more malleable. A natural, deep conditioning treatment of olive oil each week can replace the extra silicone ingredients used in conditioners that give your hair a false feeling of softness of for a few hours.
A hormone called DHT (di-hydro-testosterone) is the culprit in many cases of hair loss, as it causes the hair follicle shaft to narrow. Olive oil actually stops this from happening, which means you can hold onto your hair for longer. Benefits of olive oil for hair growth also go a long way in keeping promoting good health for your scalp, fighting fungi and bacteria, and improving the blood circulation. When your blood circulation becomes better, your hair follicles get stimulated, producing hair strands that are thicker and healthier.
Figaro Hair Oil: How To Apply
- To use Figaro olive oil for hair growth, take 20 to 30 ml in a bowl and add approximately 10 ml of coconut oil to it.
- Warm this mixture in a microwave, while ensuring not to overheat it. The oil should be warm enough to touch without scalding the fingers.
- Part your hair in sections and apply the warm oil gently with your fingertips to the scalp. Continue this procedure, moving from section to section till the whole scalp has been covered.
- Take some more oil on your palm and gently apply the oil from root to tips while holding each section individually.his will condition the entire strand of hair and prevent breakage and split ends.
- Soak a towel in hot water and squeeze out the extra water.The temperature of the towel should not be uncomfortably hot.
- Wash your hair with a gentle shampoo. You can also use a baby shampoo as it is considered to be very mild. Repeat this procedure once or twice a week over a couple of months to witness best results.
Figaro Olive Oil Other Uses
Figaro olive oil can be used for too many purposes. Here are the uses of Figaro olive oil:
- Figaro olive oil for massage: You can use Figaro olive oil for body massage, especially for babies as it helps in keeping body healthy and bones stronger.
- Figaro olive oil for makeup remover: You can use it to remove your makeup as it will not let any makeup stain to stay on your face.It is very good for dry skin also. You can see the instant results after using it.
- Figaro Olive Oil for Scrub: You can use this Figaro olive oil for making a very useful body scrub. To make that olive oil body scrub. You will need 3-4 spoonful of sugar, 3-4 teaspoonful of this Figaro olive oil and then 3-4 spoonful of honey. Mix all of them and take it with you in the shower. Use this to scrub your body and keep on the skin for 10 minutes. Then complete the bath. This will smoothen the skin and skin feels so much softer.
- Figaro Olive Oil for hot oil body massage: You will not believe but many famous massage parlors use this olive oil for hot oil body massage. Not this brand, but of same composition. It relaxes your body and gives your deep calmness to your mind and proves to be a stress manager for your body also.