Today’s lifestyle and eating habits can lead to High or Low sugar levels. Even Children are suffering from this Diabetes People take medicines, insulin. But there are some natural ways to maintain sugar levels.
Are you also suffering from Diabetes ? Want to control Sugar level ?
Here are some Natural remedies to control Diabetes;
- GUAVA : Guava contains Fiber and Vitamin C which helps in maintaining blood sugar levels. You should eat atleast 2 seasoned guavas in a day.Eat guava daily but not at night as it will leads to constipation.
- CINNAMON : Cinnamon is the herb which helps in the high sugar level. It has the ability to bring sugar level down. You should add cinnamon in vegetables, tea, etc. Also you can take a pinch on cinnamon with warm water daily.
Also Read : Proper Diet plan For abs
- MANGO LEAVES : Mango leaves are also a powerful herb for blood sugar. take 10-15 leaves and soak it in 1 glass of water overnight. Drink it empty stomach in the morning daily. Drink it after filtering it.
- ALOE-VERA : Take Aloe-Vera gel, 1 teaspoon turmeric and 2 tablespoon grounded Bay leaf. Mix all together. Take it 15 minutes before your Lunch and Dinner to maintain your blood levels. Take it daily for better results.
- GOURD : Take bitter gourd juice daily empty stomach in the morning. It helps to keep the blood glucose level in control.
- FENUGREEK SEED : It helps in high sugar level, it brings down the sugar level in just few months of regular use. Soak the tablespoon of Fenugreek seeds in water overnight. Drink it in the morning along with seeds daily.
- JAMBUL : Jambul is commonly known as Jamun. Jamun and its seeds helps to maintain the sugar levels. You can take its seeds only in the morning empty stomach with warm water.
How to control Blood pressure
- WATER : Drinking lots of water helps in maintaining sugar level especially high sugar level. It mobilize high sugar content in blood and thus control it. You should atleast have 12-15 glasses of water in a day.
- SUNLIGHT : Sunlight gives Vitamin D to the body which is essential for insulin production in the body. It is essential for body functionality and nourishes the body.
- SLEEP : Essential sleep in necessary for maintaining blood sugar levels. You should have 7-8 hours of sleep in a day. The best time to sleep is 10 pm to 6 or 7 am.