Dengue fever is very painful and also famous as Break bone fever. It is caused by a virus or family of viruses which is transmitted by mosquitoes. Here are some dengue symptoms which can get worse and has life threatening risk and dengue treatments and precautions that you should take.
Signs and Symptoms of Dengue
Some people having dengue suffers from acute symptoms such as headache and Fever, while some has to suffer from high fever or have life theatening risk. Some signs and symptoms which are common in Dengue fever .
- Muscles and joint pain
- Slow heart rate
- Sudden onset fever
- Bleeding from nose and gums
How Dengue Transmits in Human Body ?
Dengue fever is transmitted by mosquitoes. These Mosquitoes usually bites in the day time, mostly in early morning and evening .It can be transmitted by infected blood and organ donation.
Treatment of Dengue
- Dengue fever includes fever and body ache therefore it can be treated by paracetamol but there is no particular treatment available to fight with dengue. Although there is no cure for dengue but Doctors suggest some important tips which are useful in dengue fever such as drink plenty of water, coconut water and other fluids to reduce dehydration.
- Use of aspirin or anti inflammatory drugs should be avoided.
- Patients must take complete rest.
- Cold Sponging will help to reduce the temperature.
Patients having severe dengue fever require hospitalization. In this situation patient is having high fever and continue lowering of blood platelets. There are other tips which can be useful in dengue fever
- Use of papaya
- Pompagranate juice
you can protect yourself from dengue causing mosquitoes. There are some precautions that you should take to prevent dengue such as never leave the empty utensils, tyres and tanks ourside your home, use mosquito repellents, use aerosole etc.