IPL 2016 is back and it is just a few days away. After a long and interesting tournament of World T20 which is great for West Indies and not much good for other teams, IPL is ready to take the fun to the next level. IPL also started booking of tickets so that you can arrange the tickets as soon as possible. After deciding your schedule, you should book your ticket because , the more you thing the lesser will be chance of getting tickets. Especially if you want a tickets at the lowest price then you can afford to wait any more. Most of the cheapest tickets of all Bangalore matches are full, perhaps you will get few tickets if you hurry up.
Ipl 2016 Tickets Online Booking
There are 6 category of tickets which you can buy.
- North Pavillion terrace – Rs. 449 + taxes
- South Pavillion Terrace – Rs. 699 + taxes
- West and East Stand First floor – Rs. 743 + taxes
- West and East Ground floor Stands – Rs. 929 + taxes
- North and South Pavillion First floor – Rs. 2231+ taxes
- North and South Pavillion Ground floor – Rs. 3346 plus taxes
Taxes is of around 20% of price of ticket and seating is first come first serve basis. If you want to seat your favorite seat in your stand, then you should come at least 2 hours before. If you want home delivery of your tickets, then it can be done by giving 100 Rs. Extra. It is a good option, it can save almost 1 hour and if you are going with family, then it is worth spending 100 rs. Extra.