One thing which comes in everyone’s mind before joining any company. Here are the general questions which come into everyone’s mind:
- What is the notice period?
- What is the amount you have to pay if you will break the bond?
- What is the probation period?
In this post, I will try to cover all these questions. The first thing you will sign a service agreement of 1 year after completion of Infosys Training. Infosys Training duration is somewhere around 19-23 weeks. So, if you will break the service agreement/bond before completion of service agreement you have to pay the bond according to the service agreement.
Now the next question is Do you actually need to pay? What can a company do if you will not pay?
- If you leave the company during training you have to tell them 1 month before and then you can leave the company. You don’t have to pay anything as Bond doesn’t start till now but you will not get any certificate as you have not completed their training too. So there is no gain no loss in this case.
- The second scenario is if you leave the company after completion of training but before completion of your bond, i.e. 1 year after training. Then they will charge you according to time you spend in Infosys. The maximum amount is 1 lakh rupees, so in the worst scenario, you will have to pay 1 lakh rupees.
If you want, you can deny it and simply left the company with 3 month notice period. But in this case, you will not get any experience letter. So if your new company is ok with then you can leave it without paying anything or you can ask your new employer to pay for you. Or if you are going for higher education then also you don’t need experience letter in that case.
If you want experience letter then you have to pay the required amount and for that, you can discuss your HR. Don’t forget to take your PF with you, a company has no right to keep PF with them. You are not doing any crime so don’t feel it in that way.
If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to ask in the comment box. I will try to answer all your queries as soon as possible.