Oysters water park, also known as new Appu Ghar is what you cannot avoid in this energy soaking season. Temperature is quite high, all you need a day out with your family, friends or with your partner. Oysters water park is the latest water park in Delhi NCR which has been opened in August 2014. It is one of the best and cleanest water park in Delhi NCR(Gurgaon or Gurugram). This water park has all new rides which is not present in any other water park. I will try to answer all your questions in this post regarding oysters water park.
Oysters Water park is situated near Huda City Metro Station, yes the last station in yellow line. You can take a walk from metro station to oysters park. I know it is very from Delhi Main city especially if you live in north Delhi, it will take 90 minutes to reach your destination. Park will open at 11:00 A.M, so leave as early as possible because trust me you don’t want to miss any ride. Park is full of fun activities and timing is only 11 to 6 so try to reach by 11:00 A.M sharp.
Oysters Water Park Gurgaon Entry Ticket Price
As most of you come to my blog after searching for Oysters Water Park Gurgaon ticket price, so let me tell you ticket prices have been revised. When I visit to this park, they will charge only 600 rupees for general entry now ticket prices are as follows:
Rs. 600 – Kids
Rs. 600 – Senior Citizens
Rs. 1200 – General Entry(single person)
There are special discounts for school packages but there are no discounts for couple. Main reason is that management wants to make it a family park so they don’t want to encourage couples for their park as other parks atmosphere is not good for families.
When you enter into the park, they will give you locker space where you can put your belongings. Here are the highlights of the Oyster Water Park Gurgaon.
- 100 Rupees for one locker plus 100 rupees for locker security (Refundable).
- Locker size is 16 x 16 x 12 inch (where 12 inch is depth)
- Locker size is just enough for one person belongings, don’t think of sharing the locker.
- You can wear only nylon costumes in water park. If you donot have one you can buy it from them. It will cost around 300 rupees for girls and 200 rupees for boys. Rates can vary depending upon size.
Buy Swimming costumes
- You can carry phones, cameras and any other electronic gadgets but at your own risk.
- You cannot carry food items, beverages inside the water park until person is having some serious disease. Security has to take a call whether to allow or not.
Best Places To Visit With Girlfriend
- Right now Oyster Water park Gurgaon has 16 rides and soon it will become 22.
- 16 rides include pool for kids, adults, some small water rides for kids. It has a lazy river in which you just have to lie down into an air tube and water flow will automatically take you for a round.
- Wave pool will give you the best experience in this water park. In wave pool, they artificially generate the wave similar like an ocean. Splash hit by the wave in this pool will make you fresh and shock at the same time.
- Best ride is OMG (Oh My Gurgaon). They will put you in a chamber at a height of 90 feet and count down will start 3 – 2 -1 and suddenly floor under your feet will open and you will enter into a 360 degree tunnel. It is a free fall from 90 feet and after taking a 360 degree ride and you will end up in pool. You cannot miss this ride, I advise you to take no food before this ride else you will end up in your vomit instead of water pool.
- There are other rides for kids as well as adults. DJ will play with rain dance all over the time.
- Oyster Water Park has food court which can accommodate 100 people in it and there are seating of approx. 175 people outside the food court. Food is good and you will get all types of food – North Indian, South Indian, Italian, beverages etc. Even price is affordable not to high, not too low. Leave the food, you have so much other activities to do. Trust me you can live 7 hours without food.
Over all it’s a great park with new rides and activities along with food and dance. I know it too far from Delhi main city and also price is little bit costly now, but it worth it. It is the cleanest water park in Delhi NCR. You cannot miss this water park in this season. So go now and book your tickets of heaven.
Please share your experience in comments and you can also ask your query here. If you like my post don’t forget to hit the like and share button.