Today morning, Arvind Kejriwal has left to Amritsar, Punjab for a 3 day trip. Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) today organized a rally in Amritsar and the motive of the rally is youth manifesto. Today AAP has released its first manifesto under the presence of Arvind Kejriwal. Youth manifesto has 51 points in it and it has everything for Punjab Youth. Main highlights of manifesto are employment, education, drug menace, Wi-Fi spots, etc.
Arvind Kejriwal Aam Aadmi Party Youth Manifesto Highlights For Punjab
Here are the few main points of AAP Youth Manifesto for Punjab:
- Drug Menace: First major concern of Punjab is Drug. AAP has promised to make Punjab a drug free state. They will open anti-drug center and will help drug addicts by giving them jobs. 24-hr anti-drug toll-free no. will be started so people may sting & report drug dealers to the police at any time
To break drug mafia, special teams will be formed and AAP will sent all drug dealers to jail.
- AAP will launch anti-corruption drive and will give more power to Lokayukta empower enforcement agencies.
- Free WIFI hotspots will be created in all schools, colleges and rural areas to give more connectivity to rural and urban areas.
- Sikhia cards will be provided to students to give free bus services and will also start exclusive bus service for women.
- Higher Education Scholarship for meritorious girls upon passing class 10 with 85% & above until post-graduation
- AAP will give full pay during probation period to doctors, teachers & other professionals in government services.
- AAP will set up a sports university & 3 additional sports colleges to encourage sport among Punjab’s youth