How To Update Android 7.1.1 Nougat In Galaxy Note 2 N7 100 : Users can update their Galaxy Note 2 N7100 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat based CyanogenMod 14.1 ROM.
How To Update Android 7.1.1 Nougat In Galaxy Note 2 N7 100
Industrious community CyanogenMod has rolled out the latest Android 7.1.1-based Cyanogen Mod 14.1 ROM for the Galaxy Note 2 N7100.
If you are a Galaxy Note 2 N7100 user then here is how you can update your device to Android 7.1.1 Nougat based CyanogenMod 14.1 ROM.
Requirements: – The Galaxy Note 2 (GT-N7100) must be an international variant.
– Make sure your device has at least 80 per cent battery to avoid unexpected shutdown.
– Back your data using a custom recovery tool like ClockworkMod (CWM) or TWRP.
– Use the official Galaxy Note 2 USB drivers while transferring data.
Steps to follow: – Download the Android 7.1.1 Nougat based CM14.1 ROM that is available for Galaxy Note 2 N7100 on to your computer.
– Copy the downloaded ZIP file into the device’s SD card.
– After completion, boot the device into Recovery mode.
– Perform data wipe task and wipe cache partition by clicking Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
– Install the main zip file from the SD card and do the same with Google Apps.
– Choose “+++++Go Back+++++” and select Reboot System Now in the Recovery menu.
Hope you enjoyed this article and gained information about How To Update Android 7.1.1 Nougat In Galaxy Note 2 N7 100. For more details stay connected with us. Also, you can put your queries in Comment Box, we will respond quickly.Don’t forget to share this article with your near dears on social media sites such as Facebook, twitter, tumblr, pinterest, digg, google plus, linkedin, stumbleupon, etc. Be Happy