Vodafone joins the Airtel to slash down the price of Internet Data to combat unlimited data plan offered by Jio till 31st December. After 1495 plan of Airtel, Vodafone is giving 10 GB data at price of 1GB Data. Currently Vodafone offers 1 GB at the price of Rs.250.
Points which you should know before purchasing Vodafone 10 GB Offer:
- This offer is applicable for both prepaid and postpaid users.
- You should have a 4G phone to avail this offer. You cannot avail this offer in your 3G phone. Company is saying this condition is to promote the users to switch to 4G phone.
- You should have a new phone or phone in which you haven’t use any Vodafone connection since last 6 months. This is the most ridiculous condition which any telecom industry introduced ever in the history.
- In Delhi, Mumbai and Kolkata you will get this offer and will get 10 GB of 4G data at price of 1GB data but in other cities like (Uttar Pradesh (West), Uttar Pradesh (East), Haryana, Karnataka, Gujarat, West Bengal, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra & Goa, Assam, North East states, Rajasthan ), Vodafone will give only 3G data but your phone should be 4G. This condition doesn’t make any sense.
- You can avail this offer only if you recharge your phone between 12 AM to 6 AM. Yes you have to wake at 12 AM atleast to avail this offer.
All the conditions are achievable instead of having a phone in which you doesn’t use Vodafone sim since last 6 months. It seems this plan is not to benefit users but to gain more customers and to print in their ads that they are giving internet cheaper than Jio. This plan is also till 31st December which indicates that this plan is to stop its users to switch to another network only (not to benefit for long term).
These tactics will not help Airtel and Vodafone. Until and unless they don’t give free internet (free means free), people will not going to accept them.
Let’s see how this plan of 10 GB data at price of 1 GB will help Vodafone and its customers.