JEE MAIN i.e. Joint Entrance Exam,in which every year lakhs of student from all over India appears to shape their future. JEE Main exam is the only to get admissions in technical colleges or universities like IIT, NIT, DTU, NSIT and many more. This exam conducted by CBSE on behalf of Ministry of HRD of India. This exam successfully conducts in offline and online mode in April, 2015. Now every body waits to know there result, as this is the important exam for them to get enroll in good and prestigious institutions. Here’s a good news for all of them, CBSE declares the JEE Main exam 2015 result on this 27th April, 2015.
JEE (MAIN) 2015 Result Comes Out
As this test conducts successfully and also JEE (MAIN) disclosed the answer key already on its official website on 18th April which helps many appeared students to calculate their score in this test and to get an idea whether they can clear the cut off or not or there is any chances or hopes for them in this JEE (MAIN) 2015 result. Though this gives just an idea or prediction about the result but the correct score result and all India rank will be known when CBSE declares the result. And here’s a good news for all the appeared students that CBSE announced JEE (MAIN) 2015 result on this 27th April, 2015 on its official website.
How to check JEE (MAIN) 2015 Result
Now to check your JEE (MAIN) 2015 result for which appeared students are eagerly waiting you must follow this procedure to know the result and cut off marks
1. Visit JEE (MAIN)’s official website : www.jeemain.nic.in and enter your details required including Application number and date of birth of candidate.
2. Click on JEE (MAIN) Result 2015 link to see your result on your screen.
3. Enter your details required including Application number and date of birth.
3. Save/Download your JEE (MAIN) Result in your desktop for further uses.
4. You can also take printout of your JEE (MAIN) 2015 Result and Cut Off Marks.
All The Best!!!
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial and gained information about JEE MAIN Exam 2015 Result Comes Out. For more details stay connected with us. Also, you can put your queries in Comment Box, we will respond quickly. ...