Jharkhand TET (JTET) Entrance Test 2017-18 Online Application Form, Imp Dates | jac.nic.in: The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has released the advertisement for JTETwith notification for the Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test (JTET) 2017. Jharkhand Academic Council for determining the eligibility of the candidates for appointment as a teacher at Elementary & Secondary schools Level in the state is shortly going to invite the Applications from the eligible candidates. Prior to the Application submission JAC has displayed the detailed Examination notification for JTET 2016 WithJTET Online Application Form 2016.
Jharkhand JTET Notification 2017 Online Apply
Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test 2017: As per notification Jharkhand Academic Council is going to issue the JTET 2017 detailed examination notification on the website portal of the Council Entrance 2017 & from the commencement date Online Applications to be filled for the JTET 22017. JTET 2017 Eligibility/ Exam date schedule/ Exam syllabus/ Online Application process-date-schedule are stated under.
Name of the Department: Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC)
Name of the Category: Examination Notification
Name of the Exam: Jharkhand Teacher Eligibility Test (JTET) 2017
JTET 2017 Online Application Form
The candidates fulfill the eligibility criteria as required, may apply for the JTET 2017 by Applying Online at the council website JTET-2017 Registration link on or prior to the last date of Registration/ submission of Application With following Keywords JTET Syllabus, Jharkhand TET2017, JACTET 2017, Jjharkhand TET Online Application Form, JTET Online, Jharkhand TET 2017 The detail consisting JTET 2017 Registration comprising Application form submission starting date/ last date for Application submission date/ payment of fee etc will be notified soon.
Application Fee Jharkhand TET 2017:
The General candidates will have to pay RS 500 whereas, the SC/ST category candidate will have to pay RS 250 as the application fee.
Jharkhand JTET 2017 Required Eligibility
Class I-V (Primary Level)-
- Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45 % marks & passed or appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 % marks & passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
- Candidates should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 % marks & passed or appearing in final 2 year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible.
- Candidates with BA / B.Sc. with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed qualification can also apply.
Classes VI-VIII (Paper II) 2017:
- Applicants having Graduation Degree and appearing in final 2 year D.Ed
- Candidates having Graduation Degree with at least 45, 50% percent marks and passed / appearing in B.Ed
- Senior Secondary with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed.
- A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for JAC TET.
JAC TET 2017 Apply Online
The Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC)in respect of conducting the Jharkhand Teacher Eligiblity Test (JTET) 2017 in the subsequent Paragraphs.
- The candidates will have to apply online and for that they will have to visit the official website: jac.nic.in
- Go through the detailed instructions available on the website.
- The candidates will have to register with the basic information and once the registration process is complete the login credentials will be provided
- With the login credentials the candidates can access the application form
- The candidates will have to fill up the application form with correct and relevant details
- A scanned copy of the photograph and signature must be kept handy
- The candidates will have to upload them wherever mentioned
- Now pay the application fee that is stated on the website
- Once the transaction details and everything has been updated, verify the details and submit
- A confirmation page will be generated that the candidates need to keep safely for future reference
JACTET 2017 Syllabus
JAC TET 2017 Scheme:
consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Following are the details of question papers & for their:
- Paper I: To become teachers for classes I-V in Jharkhand primary school.
- Paper II: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Jharkhand upper primary school.
- Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
Jharkhand TET 2017 Syllabus: (See Notification detailed)
JAC TET 2017 Paper I (for classes I to V): Duration of examination one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content (All Compulsory): Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test 2017
|(i) Child Development and Pedagogy||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv) Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(v) Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Total||150 MCQs||150 Marks|
JAC TET 2017 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII): Duration of examination one-and-a-half hours
Structure and Content: Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test 2017
|(i) Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(ii) Language I (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iii) Language II (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|(iv)(a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
(b) For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science
(c) For any other teacher: either (a) or (b)
Jharkhand TETResults 2017/ Qualification Marks
- More than 5 lakhs students of Jharkhand are waiting for the results, An JAC TET candidate who scores 60% or more in Jharkhand TET exam 2017 the exam will be considered as JAC TET pass.
Jharkhand GovtMay consider giving concessions to persons belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc accordance with their extant reservation policy of Jharkhand Teachers Eligibility Test (JAC TET) 2017. JAC TETShould give weightage to the Jharkhand TETscores in therecruitmentprocess; however, qualifying the JAC TET candidateswould not confer a right on any person forrecruitment/employment as it is only one of theeligibilitycriteria
Website of the JTET: www.jac.nic.in
If you like our post, don’t forget to hit the share and like button. Keep sharing on Facebook, twitter and other social websites!! For More Updates you can subscribe my blog.