Mahalaxmi Fast Vrat Rules and Puja Timings 2015: Mahalaxmi Fast Vrat and puja timings 2015 : Mahalaxmi fast is dedicated to Goddess Laxmi Ji , it is the fast of 14 to 16 days , starting from the eight day of Shukla Paksha of Bhadrapad Month. ( August – September ) according to the Hindu Calendar in North India.
Mahalaxmi Vrat 2015
Mahalaxmi Vrat 2015 begins from 21st September 2015 and ends on 4th October 2015.in some places it has been started from 20th September 2015. It is observed in North India and Hindu follows the Hindu Calendar for this vrat or fast.
Mahalaxmi Vrat Begins on September 21, 2015 ( Monday )
Mahalaxmi Vrat ends on October 4, 2015 ( Sunday )
Total days of fast is 14 days.
Mahalaxmi Puja guidelines
The rules that are to be followed on Mahalaxmi Vrat / fast include
- Avoid non vegetarian food. It should be avoided strictly.
- Take the kalash and fill it with water and betel leaves and put the coconut on top of the kalash.
- Tied that kalash with red chunar or red cloth and also tied it with red thread or mouli ( in Punjabi ).
- Draw swastika with tikka or kumkum that indicates the chatur veda, represents purity , prosperity and devotion.
- You can recite some mantras during the whole process.
- The devotees worship goddess Laxmi ji in eight forms : Shri dhan laxmi maa , shri gaj laxmi maa, shri veer laxmi maa, shri santan laxmi maa, shree adi laxmi maa , shri vijya laxmi maa , shri dhanya laxmi maa, shri aishwarya laxmi maa.
These are few guidelines that should be followed during puja. Here kalash symbolizes the Goddess laxmi ji.
Generally this vrat is observed by women but in some places it is also observed by men.
Hope you enjoyed this article and gained information about Mahalaxmi Fast Vrat Rules and Puja Timings 2015 For more details stay connected with us. Also, you can put your queries in Comment Box, we will respond quickly.Don’t forget to share this article with your near dears on social media sites such as Facebook, twitter, tumblr, pinterest, digg, google plus, linkedin, stumbleupon, etc. Be Happy