Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti 2015 Messages , rhymes and thoughts : Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi was born on October 2 , 1869 and we celebrate this day as Gandhi Jayanti every year. Here are some messages , rhymes and thoughts of Mahatma Gandhi. In India, there is a gazetted holiday on 2nd October ( Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti ) .
Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti 2015 Thoughts
- King Of Karma Was Aptly Called Mahatma – A Supreme Soul .He Earned This Sobriquet Due To His Noble Deeds And For Propagating Non – Violence To Attain Peace. – Mahatma Gandhi
- A Man Is But The Product Of His Thoughts What He Thinks, He Becomes. By Mahatma Gandhi.
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. – Mahatma Gandhi.
Mahatma Gandhi Jayanti 2015 Messages
- Har Kamyabi Pay Aap Ka Naam Hoga ,Aapke Har Kadam Pay Duniya Ka Salam Hoga ,Mushkilon Ka Saamna Himmat Se Karna ,Dua Hai Ek Din Waqt Bhi Aapka Gulam Hoga – Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
- Desh Ke Liye Jisne Vilas Ko Thukraya Tha ,Tyag Videshi Dhage Usne Khud Hi Khadi Banaya Tha ,Pehan Ke Kaath Ki Chappal Jisne Satyagraha Ka Raag Sunaya Tha ..Wo Mahatma Ghandhi Kehalaya Tha– Happy Gandhi Jayanti
- Aaj Ek Solid Bande Ka Janamdin Hai ,Bole To Apna Gandhi Bapu, Mast Yaad Karne Ka Or Karane Ka ,Is Message Ko Forward Karne Ka , Kya Mamu…! – Happy Gandhi jayanti
- Khadi Meri Shaan Hai ,Karm Hi Meri Puja Hai ,Sach Mera Karm Hai ,Or Hindustan Meri Jaan Hai.. –Mahatma Gandhi
- You Must Not Lose Faith In Humanity ,Humanity Is An Ocean, If A Few Drops Of The Ocean Are Dirty ,The Ocean Does Not Become Dirty. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Wherever there is love there is a life – By Mahatma Gandhi
- Gandhi Jayanti Par Mera Sabhi Se Bas Yahi Kehna Hai ,Jeena Hai To Gandhi Jaise Warna Jeena Bhi Kya Jeena Hai.