Dandruff, is one of the most common problem which everyone is facing in today’s date and major reason behind hair-fall is Dandruff in 90% cases. So everyone is searching- How to remove dandruff. But we don’t use chemicals to pull dandruff form your scalp although we use nutrients, ayurvedic oils which will not only remove dandruff but also give nourishment to your hair.
How To Remove Dandruff: Home Remedies
- First thing on which everyone should focus is, donot use chemicals like gel and other hair nourishment chemicals on your hair. You can use occasionally but daily use of it is not good for your hair.
- If your skin is dry only then use oil (coconut oil) else don’t use oil as it will make your skin stick which is the main reason for dandruff. If you are suffering from high dandruff, then you should strictly advise to avoid oil.
- Scalp treatment with apple cider vinegar is effective in getting rid of dandruff. It restores the pH balance of the scalp, thereby inhibiting the growth of yeast. It also works as a natural hair clarifier and helps clean clogged pores and hair follicles.
- Comb your hair daily once from back to front position as it will regulate the blood circulation of head. But do not comp your wet hair, always apply comb on dry hair. Because wet hair are less stronger than dry hair. Proper blood circulation in head will decrease dandruff rom hair.
- Use herbal shampoos instead of chemicals contained shampoo.
- Mix 2 spoon of curd water with ½ tbsp. of lemon juice and apply to your scalp. Rinse it after 15minutes. It will immediately show effect. Warning : Donot wait more than 15 minutes after applying this solution.
- Being a mild exfoliant, baking sodahelps remove dead skin cells which will automatically reduce dandruff from your scalp.
- It can also help balance pH levels on the scalp and reduce the growth of fungi that cause dandruff.
- Donot apply oil on your scalp ,always apply oil to your hair ,as hair will only give shine and nourishment to hair. Applying it on scalp is of no use although it is invitation to dandruff ...