As we all know, after 31st March, 2017 the special offer provided by Jio is going to end. But Jio users can continue to use the unlimited services by just paying a minimal amount which is still far better than the charges charged by other telecom providers.
Still, if you are not happy, don’t worry Jio will always care for their customers. Jio just launched a limited period offer only for its customers. According to this offer, Jio users will get a cashback of Rs. 50/- on every successful recharge of their Jio number, if the payment is made using Jio wallet or Jio Money.
This means, now users will get the unlimited services at further low prices. So, what are you waiting for? Grab this limited period offer before it expires.
Jio Money Offer:
Check out the full information with terms and conditions of this offer below:
- Offer:Get Rs 50/- discount voucher on every Jio Mobile Connectivity Recharge (“Jio Plan”) through JioMoney for Rs. 99/- or more during the offer period
- Offer starts from 15th March, 2017 and is a limited period offer
- Eligible Transaction is a successful Jio Plan recharge for the value of Rs. 99/-or more by using JioMoney wallet or from MyJio App and/or www.jio.comby logging into and making payment using JioMoney wallet during the offer period
- Customer who makes a successful eligible transaction will get a Rs. 50/- discount voucher in the JioMoney app
- The customer can redeem the discount voucher received only on the Jio Plan recharge for the value of Rs 303/- or more using JioMoney from 25th March, 2017 to 30th June, 2017
- The customer can avail this offer only for 5 successful eligible transaction per user during the offer period
- The customer can use one discount voucher per Jio plan recharge of Rs. 303/- or more
- The voucher will be updated in the offers section of the Jio Money app within two working days after the successful eligible transaction
- The offer shall be subject to regulatory limits and other laws as applicable
- Reliance Payment Solutions Ltd (“RPSL”) reserves the right to, at any stage and at its discretion modify or end or call back or withdraw any of its offer without prior notice
- RPSL reserves the right to disqualify any JioMoney wallet holder/s from the benefits of this offer, in case of any fraudulent activity/suspicious transactions
- In case of any dispute, the decision of RPSL shall be final
- Courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction