Asus a new Chinese company already started capturing Indian mobile market with its extra powerful smartphones at very affordable price. Asus comes in the Indian market with its zenfone series phone which became very popular among Indian people. Now Asus is bringing its second series by launching its new Asus Zenfone 2 which will be available in Indian market from 23rd of April onwards.
Asus Zenfone 2 specifications include 5.5 inch IPS capacitive display screen which 1080 x 1920 pixels and 403 ppi density resolution. It has Corning Gorilla Glass screen 3.It is loaded with android 5.0 Lollipop version and it is integrated with 1.8 GHz Quadcore processor for 2 GB RAM model and 2.3 GHz processor for 4 GB RAM model. Asus Zenfone 2 has used Intel Atom processor for both variants.
Asus Zenfone 2 is a must buy product if you have a budget of 13,000 rupees and you want maximum features in this range. Although it is a Chinese company which makes it less reliable but in today’s world everyone is looking for better performance instead of branded product.
Check Asuz Zenfone 2 Detailed Specifications
Asus Zenfone 2 comes in three variants in term of internal memory space. Asus Zenfone 2 has 16Gb/32GB/64GB internal memory variants and all variants can be extend upto 64 GB using external memory card slot. It comes with 13 MP rear camera with 4128 x 3096 pixels and it has a 5MP front camera. Video recording can be done at 1080p@30fps. Asus Zenfone 2 has a 3000 mAh non removable battery which gives enough power to run it for 24 hours continuously with normal usage.
- 5-inch IPS capacity touchscreen with 1080p resolution and 403ppi density, Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Intel Atom Z3560 chipset with a 1.8GHz quad-core processor, PowerVR G6430 GPU
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage and a microSD slot for further expansion
- Dual-SIM, Dual Standby capability
- LTE Cat.4, NFC, Bluetooth; GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot; microUSB 2.0 port, MHL, USB host
- 13MP main camera with dual-LED dual-tone LED flash, 1080p@30fps video recording; 5MP front camera
- 3,000mAh battery, fast charging to 60% in 40 minutes
- Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box with Asus Zen UI overlay
- Nice build quality, sleek looking back cover
- There is no option of an removable battery although they give us a removable back cover. I don’t understand why they don’t give an option of an removable battery. If your phone lacks or hangs, atleast you can remove battery to restart your phone if you have a removable battery option.
- There is no video recording at 2160@30fps, you can record video upto 1080p.
- Confusing name series
- Larger and bulkier in size.