PM Modi 21 Mann Ki Baat 26 June 2016 Written Updates Synthesis: Today Indian prime minister Narendra Modi are sharing his thought with Nation by the greatest innovation way , Mann ki Baat which is the 21st edition of PM Narendra Modi’s Live Streaming Mann Ki Baat today at 11 am on the nation channel DDNewsLive.
PM Modi 21 Mann Ki Baat 26 June 2016 Written Updates Synthesis
Narendra Modi Mann Ki Baat: Listen to PM Modi speech on All India Radio and motivated speech and sharing thoughts which as:
1. Academic satellite is a classic example of high ambitions of Indian youth: PM Modi on MannKiBaat
2. Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ Bharat mein jan jan ki in Mann Ki Baat ban gyi hai PM Narendra Modi
3. Yoga has the power to connect the entire world, if only each one of us connect ourselves with Yoga PM Modi in MannKiBaat
4. Like our farmers, our scientists too are working hard to take our country to new heights
5. On 18th June, first batch of women fighter pilots inducted in Air Force, we feel very proud, I congratulate them and their families: PM Modi
6. International Yoga Day was celebrated at over 1 lakh places in our country with enthusiasm.
7. Yoga has the power to connect the entire world, if only each one of us connect ourselves with Yoga
8. PM Modi invites citizens to share their experience on ‘Yoga fight Diabetes”
9. Democracy has given us strength, but the night of 25-26th June 1975 was the darkest night for democracy
10. We must not forget that our power is democracy, our power lies in every citizen’s strength
11. We lose our peace by violating rules, why not give correct information about our income and assets to Govt?
12. People with undisclosed assets have an opportunity to declare their assets before 30th September
13. People with undisclosed assets have an opportunity to declare their assets before 30th September
14. This will also help them avoid difficulties which they might face after 30th September
#MannKiBaat ka mazaak udaaya jata hai,aalochna ki jati hai,ye isliye sambhav hai kyunki hum loktantra ke liye pratibadhh hain-PM
All rights of citizens were taken away,country was turned into jail.Many political leaders like Jayaprakash Narayan were put behind bars.
In a country where a Govt employee donates Rs 5000 every month out of his monthly pension of Rs 16000, nobody has a right to evade taxes.
Retired Govt employee Chandrakant Kulkarni gave me 52 post-cheques as donation for ‘Swachh Bharat’, he has set an example for us.
CORRECTION: Retired Govt employee Chandrakant Kulkarni gave me 52 post-dated cheques as donation for ‘Swachh Bharat’.
Hope you enjoyed this article and gained information about PM Modi 21 Mann Ki Baat 26 June 2016 Written Updates Synthesis. For more details stay connected with us. Also, you can put your queries in Comment Box, we will respond quickly.Don’t forget to share this article with your near dears on social media sites such as Facebook, twitter, tumblr, pinterest, digg, google plus, linkedin, stumbleupon, etc. Be Happy